Rules and Regulation
- Fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- The students have to maintain all the fee receipts till the completion of the course for clearance at the end.
- Every student will be issued a Photo Identity Card which should be carried by them at all times while being at the center and produce it when requested.
- Computers will be allotted to the students in the ratio of 1:2.
- Students will not be issued any certificate/diploma if they leave the course in between.
- Any visitor/friend/relative will not be allowed in the class room/lab.
- Smoking, eating, chewing etc. are strictly prohibited inside the premises.
- Students are required to maintain complete silence, strict discipline in the premises.
- After the completion of the course the diploma/certificate will be issued on the submission of the identity cards only.
- Upgrading the course is possible but downgrading the course is not possible.
- The institution will not be responsible for loss of any belonging left at its premises.
- Minimum required attendance is 75 percent to appear in the Exams. Students have to obtain at least 40% aggregate average marks in the aggregate in all the modular examinations to be eligible for a certificate.
- The students must come to the institute with proper Identity Cards which will be issued at time of admission. Student coming without proper Identity Card may not be permitted to enter the institute.
- Computer games are prohibited into Computer Lab.
- Eating and drinking in computer rooms are prohibited.