PMGDISHA Training Program
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA)
The Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA) will be benefits for about six crore peoples, making them digitally literate. With PMGDISHA, most rural households would benefit and enhance their livelihood.
Age: 14 To 60 Years
School students from classes 9th to 12th who are digitally illiterate, are provided with the facility, but IT training is not available in the schools.
10 To 30 Days
- Effective communication through technology.
- The basics of digital devices, including the terminology, navigation and functionality, will be understood.
- The digital devices are used effectively to create, manage, access, and store information.
- Effective usage of the Internet to browse in a responsible manner.
- Learning the usage and carrying out cashless transactions.
- Usage of digital locker uses online citizen-centric services.