National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) formerly known as National Open School (NOS) was established in November,1989 as an autonomous organisation in pursuance of National Policy on Education 1986 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
Why National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)?
- Complete your education at a lower price.
- Time-saving study options
- Self-paced study
- Enjoy adaptable study schedule
- Save money and time
- Get admission to your desired program easily
- Enhance your skill set and increase your hire ability
- You can kick start your career sooner
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Approval & Affiliations
Other Relevant Document
Sec. 62, NOIDA