Training Program No related posts.
MCA Distance Education Admission in India 2021-22 | Course Fees, Eligibility & Duration
Master of Computer Application (MCA) is a professional Master’s Degree in computer science. MCA course explains in-depth and extensive knowledge about computer applications.
MCA Distance Education Admission in India Eligibility:
The eligibility for qualifying marks in graduation differs from institute to institute. Most of the institutes require 45 to 50% aggregate in the qualifying exam for taking admission.
MCA Distance Education Admission in India 2021-22 Advantages
- There are many career options for the degree holders as they can go for competition, studios, and galleries, creativity.
- Another type of job is Multimedia arts and animation they have better job opportunities than others.
- After passing the course, they can also go for additional higher studies in the subjects of their interest in graduation.
- MCA educated student can take the job in government or private sector like media, Advertising
Politics, teaching, Public service, Advertising, etc.
MCA Distance Education in India Employment Area
- Film Editing and Direction Units
- Graphics and Printing Industry
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Library and Information Science
- Advertising Agencies
- Broadcasting Centres
- Business Process Outsourcing Units
- Community Service Centres
- Professional Writing
- Religious Studies
- Social Work Departments
MCA Distance Education in Delhi Job types
- Management Analyst
- Administrative Officer.
- Human Resource Managers.
- Information Systems Managers.
- Business Administrator.
- Business Consultants.
- Management Accountants.
- Marketing Managers.
- Business Management Researcher.
- Business Management Professor.
- Finance Managers.
|SNO||University Name||Mode||Fee (Semester)||Exam Type|
|1.||Subharti University (Meerut, Uttar Pradesh)||Distance||8200||Semester|
|2.||JS University (Shikohabad, Uttar Pradesh)||Regular||22200||Semester|
|3.||Sri Krishna University (Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh)||Regular||25000||Semester|
|4.||Himalyan Garwal University (Poori, Uttrakhand)||Regular||12000||Semester|