Training Program No related posts.
MBA Distance Education Admission in India 2021-22 | Course Fees, Eligibility & Duration
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a post graduate degree course which comes under the management spectrum. MBA job scope is of high demand in the business environment since it directly acts in the core of the industry. One with excellent communication and leadership quality along with creative ideas can go for this course.
Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Retail, Hotel Management
MBA Distance Education Admission in India 2021-22 Eligibility
Candidates who have passed an Honors or a Bachelor’s degree from any university recognized by UGC
|1.||Subharti University (Meerut, Uttar Pradesh)||Distance||10500||Semester|
|2.||JS University (Shikohabad, Uttar Pradesh)||Regular||22200||Semester|
|3.||Sri Krishna University (Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh)||Regular||25500||Semester|
|4.||Himalyan Garwal University (Poori, Uttrakhand)||Regular||15500||Semester|
MBA Distance Education Admission in India 2021-22 Advantages
- There are many career options for the degree holders as they can go for competition, studios, and galleries, creativity.
- Another type of job is Multimedia arts and animation they have better job opportunities than others.
- After passing the course, they can also go for additional higher studies in the subjects of their interest in graduation.
- MBA educated student can take the job in government or private sector like media, Advertising, Politics, teaching, Public service, Advertising, etc.
MBA Distance Education in India Employment Area
- Film Editing and Direction Units
- Graphics and Printing Industry
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Library and Information Science
- Advertising Agencies
- Broadcasting Centres
- Business Process Outsourcing Units
- Community Service Centres
- Professional Writing
- Religious Studies
- Social Work Departments
MBA Distance Education in Delhi Job types
- Management Analyst
- Administrative Officer.
- Human Resource Managers.
- Information Systems Managers.
- Business Administrator.
- Business Consultants.
- Management Accountants.
- Marketing Managers.
- Business Management Researcher.
- Business Management Professor.
- Finance Managers.