Training Program No related posts.
M.Tech Admission in India 2021-22 | Course Fees, Eligibility & Duration
Master of Technology (M.Tech) is a postgraduate program that comes under the discipline of technology. M.Tech course focuses mainly on the implementation of existing technologies and gives gateway towards technical research. M.Tech course has tremendous specialization according to one’s undergraduate degree in engineering undergraduate. Anyone who has graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology is eligible to take up this course.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
B.Tech. in relevant stream with minimum 50% marks. For CSE/IT B.Tech in CSE/IT and/or MCA/M.Sc.(CSE/IT/Physics). For ECE B.Tech in ECE/EL and/or M.Sc. (Electronics) . Preference will be given to GATE qualifier.
|SNO||University Name||Mode||Fee (Semester)||Exam Type|
|1.||JS University (Shikohabad, Uttar Pradesh)||Regular||23200||Semester|
|2.||Sri Krishna University (Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh)||Regular||25200||Semester|
2 Photos, 10th DMC, 12th DMC, Aadhar Card (Photocopy)
B.Tech Admission in India 2021-22 Advantages
- There are many career options for the degree holders as they can go for competition, studios, and galleries, creativity.
- Another type of job is Multimedia arts and animation they have better job opportunities than others.
- After passing the course, they can also go for additional higher studies in the subjects of their interest in graduation.
- Tech educated student can take the job in government or private sector like media, Advertising
Politics, teaching, Public service, Advertising, etc.
M.Tech in India Employment Area
- Research and Development Organization
- Software Company
- Information Technology Company
- Robotics Engineering Company
- Educational Institutions
- Scientific Research Centre
- Government Sector
- Artificial Intelligence Creation
- Air force
M.Tech in Delhi Job types
- Junior Software Engineer
- Junior programmer
- Research Associate
- Junior Developer
- Technical Support Engineer
- Trainee Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Testing Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Manufacturing unit and Maintenance Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Automobile Engineer