Training Program No related posts.
The Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm. or B-Pharm) degree and Diploma of Pharmacy (D.Pharm. or D-Pharm) are common pharmacology programmes.
The B.Pharm. degree must be accredited by the All Indian Council of Technical Education (AICTE) or the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
The bachelor’s course is a 4 year programme, while the diploma course is a 2-year program. Both require a six-month internship.
There are many colleges or universities that provide admission without entrance examination and on the basis of percentage, where the percentage criteria is minimum.
The certificate will enable you to run a medical shop as the certificate will be registered in PCI and also your state pharmacy council.
Mostly Haryana College in Palwal provides D.Pharma and B.Pharma education at relatively lower rates.
The fees is usually 1.50–1.60 lakh for 2 yrs of D.Pharma course.
The fees is usually 2.50–4.00 lakh for 2 yrs of B.Pharma course.
It is very less as compared to a b.pharma course in Other University costs 1.50 lakh for a single year.
Who can be registered?
Eligibility Criteria For Registration As A Pharmacist In HSPC
Entry Qualification in Diploma Pharmacy Course
Diploma in Pharmacy (Part-I and Part-II):-
Minimum qualification for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy Part-I course -A pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.
Intermediate examination in Science;
The first year of the three year degree course in Science, 10+2 examination (academic stream) in Science; Pre degree examination.
Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination.
As per letter no.14-2/2003-PCI-13059-761 dtd.13-12-2004 of Pharmacy Council of India, candidates having Senior Secondary Certificates of Haryana Open School, Bhiwani are not eligible for admission to Diploma Course in Pharmacy.
As per letter no.14-2/2006-PCI-5763-6337 dtd.13-06-2007 of Pharmacy Council of India, following are not eligible to admission to Diploma Course in Pharmacy:
Candidates having pre-university examinations (new scheme) of Andhra University with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Physics, Chemistry, Biology are not eligible.
Candidates of open school of any state and senior secondary school examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Maths conducted by national Open School, New Delhi are also not eligible.
Qualification for Registration as a Pharmacist
[Extract from PCI letter no.2-26/2010-PCI (Pt.I)/50095-205 dated 19 FEB 2014]
For registration as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, a candidate should have passed Diploma in Pharmacy or Degree in Pharmacy from an institution recognized under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act. Diploma in Pharmacy is a two years course after 10+2, followed by 500 hours practical training spread over a period of not less than 3 months and Degree in Pharmacy is a 4 years course after 10+2.
The registration of pharmacist is done by the State Pharmacy Councils constituted by the State Government. under section 19 of the Pharmacy Act. The registration is done under section 33 read with 32(2) of the Pharmacy act, according to which minimum statutory requirements for registration are as under: –
Applicant should have attained the age of 18 years & pay the prescribed fee.
Application should resided or carry on the business or profession of Pharmacy, in the State.
Applicant should have passed an approved examination or he should posses a qualification approved under section 14 of the Pharmacy Act or is a registered pharmacist in another state.
It is most respectfully submitted that u/s 10 of the Pharmacy Act, the PCI is empowered to prescribe the minimum standard of education required for qualification as a pharmacist and as per regulation 2 of the Education Regulations,. 1991, an approved course and examination for registration as a pharmacist is a pass in diploma or degree course in Pharmacy from an institution approved by the PCI u/s 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
Under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, only the following qualifications from an institution approved by the PCI u/s 12 of the Pharmacy Act are approved for the purpose of registration as a pharmacist to practice the profession
For The First (New) Registration (Fresh Registration)
File Cover of Card Board with tag.
- Print out of duly filled Application Form generated online and six latest & identical passport size photos with White Background alongwith Appron (lab coat) with Printed Name badge.
- Practical Training Certificate from recognized Government/Semi Government/Civil Dispensary etc. (In Original) (for Diploma Pharmacy Candidates only)
- Original Character Certificate issued from the institution last attended.
- Letter from institution/college showing its approval from PCI for Diploma/Degree course for the year in which candidate qualifies its Diploma/Degree.
- Provisional Degree Certificate issued from the College/University showing passed Diploma/Degree in Pharmacy examination (original)
- Without Address mentioned on large size water proof envelope (25cm x 30cm) in size or more with duly stamp of Rs. 40/-.
- Only Photo Copy of the following documents duly attested:
- Matric pass certificate and Mark Sheet from Haryana Board or CBSE Board or any other Govt. Recognized Board showing Date Of Birth, Father’s Name & Mother’s Name.
- 12th Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet from Haryana Board or CBSE Board or any other Govt. Recognized Board showing requisite subjects passed i.e. as mentioned by the PCI
- Mark-Sheets of Diploma/Degree in Pharmacy of all the years.
- Copy of Diploma / Degree issued from the University (if awarded). If u don’t have Diploma / Degree and done your Diploma / Degree outside of the State then provide undertaking letter issued by the College / University but if u have done Diploma / Degree in Haryana then give undertaking letter from yourself.
- Any Two Proofs out of Three mentioned (Ration Card (first & its back side) showing name & address of applicant, Voter I-Card, Haryana Domicile will be accepted as residence proof and Aadhar card is must.
Note: original certificates should be produced while submitting the file in the council
- Fee Rs. 4150/- ( for five years only) deposited in any of the Bank. If u have study outside of the state then Rs. 1000 /- for verification also. and if u want to transfer from Other state to Haryana then Rs. 5000/- will be paid as migration fees.
- Original Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- duly attested by Notary Public OR 1st Class Magistrate (downloaded from www.hspc.in).