Training Program No related posts.
B.Tech Admission in India 2021-22 | Course Fees, Eligibility & Duration
B.Tech, Bachelor of Technology course is an undergraduate degree awarded to students after 4 years of Engineering study.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
B.Tech Admission in India Eligibility
Candidate must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
|1.||JS University (Shikohabad, Uttar Pradesh)||Regular||23200||Semester|
|2.||Sri Krishna University (Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh)||Regular||25200||Semester
2 Photos, 10th DMC, 12th DMC, Aadhar Card (Photocopy)
B.Tech Admission in India 2021-22 Advantages
- There are many career options for the degree holders as they can go for competition, studios, and galleries, creativity.
- Another type of job is Multimedia arts and animation they have better job opportunities than others.
- After passing the course, they can also go for additional higher studies in the subjects of their interest in graduation.
- Tech educated student can take the job in government or private sector like media, Advertising Politics, teaching, Public service, Advertising, etc.
B.Tech in India Employment Area
- Research and Development Organization
- Software Company
- Information Technology Company
- Robotics Engineering Company
- Educational Institutions
- Scientific Research Centre
- Government Sector
- Artificial Intelligence Creation
- Air force
B.Tech in Delhi Job types
- Junior Software Engineer
- Junior programmer
- Research Associate
- Junior Developer
- Technical Support Engineer
- Trainee Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Testing Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Manufacturing unit and Maintenance Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Automobile Engineer