Training Program No related posts.
Introduction To B.Com Course:
Excel Computer Classes offers B.Com course under Distance Education Program by ruptued University.
B.Com distance education is the best option for people who want to do work and study together or who wish to study to excel in life.
Why B.Com under Distance Education Program?
- It is a blessing to students who want to study further while continuing with jobs or who might not be able to attend a full time course for various reasons.
- We are living in a global village and in a country like India, where basic graduation degree is mandatory
- The foremost advantage of studying through distance learning is flexibility because you can study and earn at the same time.
- Not everyone has the luxury of taking their own time to finish their studies.
- It also helps in saving lot of time and energy in commuting and you can study at a pace that is comfortable to you.
- It is cheaper as compare to their on campus.
B.Com Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for a B.Com course clarify that candidates should have completed their 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Cost Account
- Human Resource
Job Opportunity after B.Com Course
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Company Secretary (CS):
- Government Jobs
- Human Resource Development Management
- Legal Adviser/Attorney
- Chief Accountant/Chief Internal Auditor
Popular B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) University
- Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra
- SunRise University, Alwar
- Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut
Fee Structure For B.Com
Fee : Rs 6000 To Rs. 9000 (Depend Upon the University)